Friday, November 30, 2007

So she is MINE after all!


Daughter like the mother
Originally uploaded by m.Lee
Both of us when we were fresh side by side. So much the same yet so different at the same time.

She was so tiny with such skinny little legs not the ham hams she has now!

I've been feeling a bit run down. I ordered a bunch of washi samples to play with on Tuesday or Wednesday and I am hoping they show up soon. Right now I don't know if I should start a new pattern block to carve (it has been drawn) or print. I always seem to have new things to carve, often things that take quite some time to complete and I can't get them done quick enough. And Jon is very busy with work stuff right now so that leaves me with even less time for art and for the whole Christmas selling season blah blah.

Have a good weekend. I will try to.

No comments: