Monday, February 01, 2010

Needs Some Work

I had my new studio space set up so perfectly. It was even featured in an Etsy Storque article. But the truth is that version of my studio didn't last very long.



What happened to it? Life I guess. Between getting pre-occupied with finishing up the rest of the apartment and a sucsessive series of illness once again my studio started to function as a storage space for random junk. Something that always bugged me and I was hoping would stop after it got moved to a visible doorless room off the living room.

How am I supposed to get anything creative done in such chaos where I can't even move or find free desk space? So today i've decided to set the rest of the house aside and work on it. I must make something during my Wednesday chunk of me time and I need to prepare.



- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: