Sunday, September 21, 2008

all work and no fun


car
Originally uploaded by mlee.etsy.com
Being a mom these days with a teething or sick (I can't tell which) baby and a sick husband. She hasn't been napping and we have been going on a good number of walks because there are many times when that is the only thing that makes her happy.

Thank God for good weather!

And the babywearing coat I got a month ago in preparation for wearing in the winter. Except during extreme weather I plan on getting out there with her this winter just like I got out with her this summer. But for now we are simply enjoying fall.

Been quite busy with "The Artist's Way" and with my business. I have a few tricks up my sleeve in the coming weeks. Keep updated for new work in my shop with some special new goodies shortly.

Hope everybody had a fantastic weekend. Ours could have been better, but it could have been a whole lot worse too. Right now she is napping so it is time for me to party! Or get some packages ready for shipping tomorrow. Whichever.

No comments: