Tuesday, September 16, 2008

mmmmm Autumn

My favorite season is here. And to celebrate fall please feel free to take 15% off any pieces in Etsy Shop with a fall theme. If they have Fall or Autumn in the title is what I mean. Just put "fall" in the notes to seller and I will send you a revised invoice.

Monday night and Tuesday were kind of a wash for me. I planned on blogging on Monday night but I got tired. Then I slept in. Monday was spent packaging up some orders and getting them mailed while running some errands.

Today I went to Cambridge with a friend via T to go to this clothing exchange to trade in some of the clothes blee has outgrown for some gently used correctly sized clothes for fall. This along with the few basics Jon and I purchased over the weekend and the $100 Gap gift card we are waiting on should cover us for all of the fall and a good part of the winter. Especially if her growth continues to be slower like it has been.

There are a few of the outfits she has worn this past season that I can't part with just yet and have put into a box for maybe another baby girl someday.

My Visiting Mom comes for the second to last time on Wednesday and I am looking forward to seeing her, but so sad that she will be leaving our lives soon. She has been a real blessing to me and Alex during these past months. I know all good things have to come to an end, especially when they are scheduled too. But I am very sad about this.

Going to go read some of the new chapter of "The Artist's Way" and go to bed. Goodnight and good morning. Or good whenever you happen to stumble upon this posting.

3 comments:

L.G. said...

wonderful print !!

Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

Thanks. It seems appropriate for today.

indiaartist said...

I love your work. It has complexity with all subtle colors and and beauty of day to ady seen images. I was curious if you use water soluble inks or oil based. Also what paper do you use? Thanks and regards,