Sunday, August 03, 2008

Yay! Complete!


Fall Leaves
Originally uploaded by mlee.etsy.com
Monday is here and I had quite the productive weekend, well Sunday at least. I am pleased to say that I not only got the custom order I have been working on for the past month finished but I printed a bunch of other new stuff at the same time. The prints that I started last week are now done and I am working on getting them scanned in, uploaded and listed on Etsy. I've been neglecting Etsy lately but this month is going to be different, starting with new piece, and followed by many more.

I have a busy week ahead of me that will hopefully include finishing a collage, putting artwork up on Flickr and Etsy and getting back into regular blogging. But for now I am going to do some Wii Fit yoga and then go to bed.

Here are my custom pieces for the seasons spring through winter.

July13SpringCustom.jpgAug32008SummerCustom.jpg


Aug32008FallCustom.jpgWinter - Custom

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

Oh I love the colours in the top left print,gorgeous!

Liz said...

very nice, its real easy to slip out of the routine. but yu enjoy once you get back into it again

Beth said...

What a wonderful use of color to change the feel of one design. Beautiful pieces.

becca.elpy said...

ooh, the customs are lovely! but then, you know I love your work. :)

Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

I've been at a bit of a loss artistically since making these but I am getting back into it this week.

It feels good to have the custom order done and shipped.

Thanks.