Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I think I sold this piece tonight...


Weeping Willow (Fall)
Originally uploaded by m.Lee.
But I can't be sure because Etsy refuses to load for me, so I can't see what sold and I am not sure based on the title. With over 100 pieces when something sells much of the time I need more than just a title to pick it out! It doesn't really matter anyhow because not only is PayPal not loading for me but when I tried shipping through PayPal earlier today I got an error message. I hate when that happens. The internets is failing me!

I've had three sales today from two buyers. At one time not too long ago three sales in a day would be a good thing but hardly a big deal. But lately things have been very slow and seeming to be getting worse. I don't know why, I certainly don't blame the quality of my work. I feel very confident that my work is better than it was a year ago. I sold my first set of one of a kind buttons and that made me very happy. Four bucks down, $300 plus to go before the machine is paid for. Ouch! Honestly though the machine is so much fun I am in no hurry for it to be a money maker. I wanted it because I liked it and I had the cash.

I still have yet to retry my Gocco, all these people on Etsy and Flickr are buying them and having tons of fun with them. Yet I feel so indifferent about mine now that I have one. At least I didn't pay much for it and will have no troubles selling it if I decide to do that. I was going to try making my own shower invites, but I haven't gotten around to it yet and I am starting to wonder if I ever will. I never dug silkscreening all that much in college.

No comments: