Thursday, May 17, 2007

Print or pocket mirror?


Shapes
Originally uploaded by m.Lee.
I am gathering up odds and ends to send to Kate to have made into one of a kind 2.25" pocket mirrors. Not sure what I want to do with this 4"x4" print. It is the only one of it's kind. I did sell a similar but larger piece a long time ago, but this is all I have left. Should I keep it the way it is and list it for $10 or have it turned into a pocket mirror? I think it would do well either way I just can't decide which it is better suited for. Currently I am leaning towards having it made into a pocket mirror. But once it is done there is no going back.

2 comments:

Diane Cutter said...

Definitely keep it like it is, Marissa. It has a lovely gauzy appearance!

Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

I kept it and it sold yesterday! Too bad it is all I have left from the series because the buyer wanted two more similar pieces.