Thursday, April 12, 2007

Just Breathe


inky
Originally uploaded by m.Lee.
I've managed to talk myself off of my ledge and calm down enough to come up with a plan that will hopefully solve my printing problems. First, no more evil blue that is supposed to be purple on top of the reds. That isn't working and it isn't going to work. I will print the second red on some of the prints using various blocks but no third color today, maybe tomorrow. Something warm, maybe a nice brown. Kinda safe but maybe I should play it a little safe until I am feeling better. Then after I am done with the red I will print the blue/ purple onto blank pieces of paper that I can later use with different cool colors. It isn't a bad color, it just looks terrible with the reds.

I still feel irritated and down on myself but this plan should work.

On the bright side I got three sales today on Etsy, and two yesterday! Seems like things are starting to pick up again.

No comments: