Thursday, April 12, 2007

It's different, but is it any good?


Maple Leaf with chine colle
Originally uploaded by m.Lee.
It is certainly a bold color choice Marissa, but I can't decide if I like it or not. I am really struggling with getting back to printing. I feel very hesitant and unsure of myself. Right now I only have two new finished print and a bunch of ink sitting out wondering if I should even continue or if it is a waste. I keep going back and forth about this piece unable to make up my mind. Some pieces I love right away, but others take a little while. I am happy with the cleanness of the leaf carving, that is for sure. Help!

I really wish I had been able to go to Etsy Labs today, but I don't know how I would have done if I was on TV. But I will be going on May 12th to teach a workshop! If you are in the NYC area and are interested I will be posting details soon.

No comments: