Tuesday, November 14, 2006


Blue Bamboo
Originally uploaded by m.Lee.
Blue Bamboo

I listed this today now that Etsy is back online. They still have a lot of kinks to work out and it is running horribly slow because everybody is trying to edit their listings at the same time. Unfortunately I have a total of 165 items to edit and only have about 15 of those done. It is so slow that I am going to wait a few days for things to slow down and the site to speed up. It is a huge pain even when speedy, this slowness makes it unbearable.

Overall I have to say that I am very happy with v2. My shop looks fantastic with the large images and I am loving being able to separate my items into shop categories, now things will no longer get buried and my site is easy to navigate. I miss a few things on the site but am being told that those will be coming back, eventually.

2 comments:

Claire said...

I love the colors in this!

Colin Darke said...

Great piece--I am going to do some of my holiday shopping on your site.

I am thinking of trying to do some woodcuts--do I need a press?