Tuesday, September 05, 2006


One third complete
Originally uploaded by m.Lee.
Last night I finished carving out the center area of this block, today I would like to get at least one of the side areas finished. I want this block done!

I had tons of energy, enough to do all this and then I pooped out around 11pm halfway through packing up Etsy goods to mail. Four prints and one pendant all go out today. I have all the art protected and properly labeled and the PayPal shipping labels printed, I just need to put them on envelopes. I just didn't have the energy to do that last night. I got one done and quit. Having sales again is wonderful, but I forgot how much work goes into getting my stuff to people. I don't just shove them in the mail I have to do all sorts of things to make sure they are shipped well. All I can say is thank god for PayPal shipping! I discovered it around the time I was the featured seller and it helped me keep my sanity that week.

Today I am up early with much to do. Journal writing, carving, sketching and mailing art out. I might even make a pendant. Since I am doing the South End Open Market in under two weeks I think it would be a good idea for me to rebuild my stock of pendants.

1 comment:

Ellen Shipley said...

At first I took this to be a new print and I was amazed at your new colorway! ;-> Now I am curious to see where you take it. 8-]