Monday, February 15, 2010

Building a Habit

I'm still loving my Brushes iPhone app. The only thing I would change would to add a pressure sensitivity option. But I can work around the lack of it through transparencies and layers.

I've been doing them daily just as planned and just as expected some are better than others. I feel no pressure making them, just freedom to play. And some days I really don't even want to take the five minutes but I do and it stinks but I don't care because at least I stuck with it.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Mark said...

That looks much more detailed that i would have thought a phone could do.

Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

It has transparency and multiple layer options that allow the level of detail. But it is still a low res so it is not something that could be printed out. These really are limited to sketches and I enjoy that.