Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Feature - Une Petite Etoile (one little star)


A star is what blee feels like when she wears one of our many luxurious bibs by Etsy seller Une Petite Etoile. My love for her clothing started when one of my favorite customers sent me a gift package filled with bibs and onesies back when I was pregnant. Now I have everything from blankies to diaper covers.

But now is not the time for me to shop for myself. Now I have a friend who is expecting a little girl at the end of the month and I need to find her something special so here I find myself back drolling at little frilly yet hip dresses and more bibs than I could ever need even with my messy eater. The things that keep me going back are her flawless craftsmanship combined with a beautifully seductive array of fabrics. The hard part is choosing what to get!

I'm getting a fabric covered headband for myself because I can't resist.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a sweetheart...thank you so much! ;-)