Tuesday, April 08, 2008

New!


Moments in Time magnets
Originally uploaded by m.Lee
New in my shop are a new collection of totally different magnets and buttons/ badges to collect. These go well on their own or paired with my earlier woodblock print sets. They can all be found here along with my Gocco printed sketchbook journals.

Things are okay. My friends surgery went alright. No miracles but no disasters either. Honestly I am still in shock by it all as it unfolds I can't believe it is happening.

We had decent weather and it is looking like good weather for the rest of the week and I am going to focus on that.

I hate feeling down all the time and being so checked out that I can't keep up with my art, with my shop, with blog writing and reading. I will try to be better. Tonight I actually worked on a collage but I am not sure how I feel about it just yet.

Drama Queen

Vivid

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marissa! Ya know, you can only do what you can!!! We will always be here, reading, and if need be, waiting patiently. You have a full plate as is! Anyway, I love the colors of the 1st print and the loose edges of the 2nd!!! I also hope all is great and I tagged you:)

If you do choose to participate, here’s how this game of tag goes:
1. Link to the tagger.
2. Share 7 random or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people, post their names and links to their blogs on your blog.
4. Tell the 7 people you tagged by posting “Tag you’re it” on their blogs in their comments box and explain the rules to them.

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

That is beautiful Marissa!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your friend's surgery went okay. The waiting game is tough.

Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

We are praying that he won't be in too much pain post surgery. Having a foot of your colon removed is naturally pretty painful.

Rosebud Collection said...

Hoping for the best on your friend.
Hope all is going well with you and your pictures are wonderful..You are doing great...

jen said...

i so enjoy that red and blue gal...very stunning.

Anonymous said...

I have found that I enjoy the things that I can get to more if I just enjoy them and forget the rest of the to do list. I have been enjoying your art work much and hope to purchase some soon.