Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Overwhelmed


Tools
Originally uploaded by m.Lee
This is what my studio needs to look like TONIGHT! It does not look like that and I am stressing out about it. I just feel so weak, sick and hot it is so hard to clean it off. But I really need to finish my periodic table print! I hate feeling so useless. People tell me that they didn't make anything when they were pregnant but this is all I do and not being able to do it much is really hard on me emotionally.

I'm really feeling overwhelmed right now. Sales have really picked up and I have a ton of orders to fill so I need energy for that as well. Two of them are international orders so I need to go to the PO for that. It is great that my sales have been going well but I could really use a shipping assistant right now!

Plus today I got a custom pendant order so now I have one of those to make on top of everything else. I recently raised the prices on them to make them a bit more worth the extra effort they have been taking me lately. It is nice to see that people still want them even though they are more than they used to be. After I have the baby I will probably end up removing them from my shop completely at least for a couple of months. Might bring them back around Christmas.

I'm trying to go vegetarian for a week not because I have any plans to become vegetarian just because I would like to get into the habit of eating better, eating at home more and eating less meat. I thought I would kick start it a bit by going all out. I guess all out would really be vegan but there is no way I would do that, I need my cheese! So far the food has been yummy but it is not settling well at all. I don't feel well. I've been having a hard time with food since getting pregnant and this is just making it worse. But I don't want to quit. But a cheese burger sounds so good right now and I am not even all that into burgers!

Things around me are good, but I am not so good. I have a place to stay in NYC this weekend but I can't get a ride so I would have to take the bus there. I don't know if I can handle that. Honestly I don't know if I even have the energy to take a class at Etsy the way I feel right now.

2 comments:

stilettoheights said...

I am sorry you are feeling so crummy, it will all be worth it when you are holding little b.lee

I also applaud that you are working throughout your pregnancy...most people I know use it as an excuse to just sit and eat pie all day while watching Dr Phil.

Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

I would do the pie but not the Dr. Phil!