Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Announcment about Mirrors


Mirrors Together
Originally uploaded by m.Lee
After thinking about it for a couple of days I have decided to lower the price on my one of a kind 2.25" pocket mirrors. The large mirrors will continue to be $10 since they come with a fancy pouch while the older mirrors that are not one of a kind will still be $6.50. Keep in mind that while the older mirrors are not one of a kind they will not be restocked when I run out since I have decided to focus on these new mirrors made from my prints.

Many of my new mirrors haven't been listed yet. Feel free to comment on any to reserve them. Other mirrors can be seen here and here.

2 comments:

stilettoheights said...

I love your mirrors.....are they doing well for you???

my shop is starting to look like a mirror shop.

Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

Yeah.

Your mirrors are great too.