Thursday, October 19, 2006


Cityscape Bag
Originally uploaded by m.Lee.
Flashbags has begun carrying a line of custom bags that use my art. I just received mine in the mail today and it is fantastic. Well made, beautiful and quickly shipped. There are so many great bags I want to get them all! I might have to order more in different sizes in the future. Please check them out. The process of getting contracts signed, getting my art on the bags and getting it online took just over a week. I am very impressed by these two ladies. Not only do they make a fine product but they run a smooth website as well.

Not a big art day for me. Did mostly cleaning and reading. I have a stack of prints to list so this is hardly a big deal. But that is not why I make art. I have some ideas that I want to get out in the near future, that is why I make art.

2 comments:

Diane Cutter said...

It's beautiful, Marissa... very classy!!! I can see it being toted on Rodeo Drive!

Papierflieger said...

Hi Marissa, this had to happen !!
Your abstract patterns are unique and come out wonderful on these bags. A great success.
Martin