Tuesday, September 19, 2006


WIP lady
Originally uploaded by m.Lee.
So far I am not loving my latest carving and this makes me hesitate continuing with it. I will keep going and try to make it work because I really want it to work. I can't figure out what the problem is with it. Maybe it is just that I should have moved on to something other than a woman with flowing hair after my last block. Now carving all this hair has become rather tedious and boring much unlike how it felt before.

Nothing much else other than carving this, sketching out new ideas and writing is going on. Must keep plugging away at this one. I am almost totally out of Japanese paper and need to go get some soon. I am thinking now might be a good time to experiment with monotypes again since I have plenty of western paper.

No comments: