Saturday, September 23, 2006


Golden Locks
Originally uploaded by m.Lee.
recently listed

Sarah was free so she ended up coming over last night and we both got all inky and printed. It was too much fun. She ended up donating a ton of ink to me including a tube of gold, I have been wanting gold but Daniel Smith doesn't carry it. I am going to check out Graphic Chemical ink the next time I need ink, which won't be for a very long while.

She taught me a bunch of new things and helped me loosen up my printing a bit. I don't feel in that printmaking rut that I was in before. I feel excited to try new things and not get bent out of shape when some of them don't work out.

I don't know what I am doing up so early on a Saturday after printing until past one AM, I am physically still exhausted but when I woke up to pee I stayed up. I am going to try and get a few things done instead of sleeping. I still need to eat something and take my meds.

1 comment:

Ellen Shipley said...

This is really interesting. At first I thought it was another chine colle, but I see you're doing something else with linear parts. I love the hair.