Monday, June 05, 2006

Beautiful Banyan


Banyan (growth)
Originally uploaded by m.Lee.
for sale on Etsy

This one made me sigh a little when I pulled it off the block. I love it when that happens! I did a small batch of prints today, about five or six. I think I am going to keep one for my portfolio, I haven't done that in awhile. I should probably keep this one, but am putting it up for sale anyhow.

I still have to finish cleaning up my ink. Booo! Then I must work on some pendants and tear some more paper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle, I love your page. I featured it on my blog (rifferaff.typepad.com) which is about the business of crafts. I cited your page as a great example of how to utilize Blogger to promote your small craft business and easily establish a web presence. Great pics and easy to navigate layout.

Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

Thanks for the feature! Nice blog you have!