Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My weedend Off


Wearable Art Pendant (cat tails)
Originally uploaded by m.Lee.
This pendant is not currently for sale but I wish that it was. It is being held as a custom until I hear back from a client. She wanted me to make a pendant inspired by this woodcut and this is what I came up with. This is actually my second try, my first being quite boring. I really hope she likes it and gets back to me soon.

This other pendant is up for sale on Etsy

The weekend in Maine was wonderful. It was just the relaxing, away from the city, away from the internet kind of break that I needed. It has actually been hard to bring myself back here mentally. My head is still wanting to be in Maine it seems.

2 comments:

Xstini said...

It was a gorgeous weekend in Maine! We spent Sunday & Monday at the beach, it was amazing! Where in Maine do you go?

Carrie said...

SO glad that your trip turned out to be just what you needed!