Monday, May 22, 2006

After it all...


Springtime Banyan (glow)
Originally uploaded by m.Lee.
Just put up for sale on Etsy

The South End Open Market went really well. I got to meet a number of Etsy people, sell some work (including two of my favorite pieces) and do a lot of promoting. I must have given away close to two hundred of my business cards over the weekend. Me and a few other Etsy girls are thinking about going in together to share a space for future Open Market Sundays. I think it is worth it just for the promotion!

My feature on Etsy is down from the front page after a week and two days and I am both sad and relieved. But my replacement is a wonderful seller and I couldn't be any happier for her. The interview can still be read in the collection of past featured sellers. What an honor it was to be chosen!

No comments: