Monday, December 01, 2008

Florida here we come! (shop announcement)


Jungle
Originally uploaded by mlee.etsy.com
We are going to Florida on the 18th and returning on the 29th. This means I will have to put both my Etsy and Art Fire shops into vacation mode. So please if you are interested in buying for Christmas buy by the 17th at the absolute latest. I will be closing up early that night.

We are flying into Ft. Lauderdale where the inlaws live and staying there a couple of days. Then borrowing one of their cars and a carseat and driving to Sarasota to spend some time there. On Christmas eve the inlaws will come to Sarasota and things should be interesting as they have never met my grandparents. We won't be flying during the peak travel times so I don't think it will be too horrible. This is our first time flying with blee.

My neighbor will be walking our dog Maeby for us. She has a year old daughter that just adores her. I owe her some serious babysitting time!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

We almost ended up in Florida for a family reunion (Daytona area), but it was postponed on account of airfare costs. OK with us anyway, since we had a wedding in Chicago to be too first of the year . . . and Florida is hot and moldy :p

Course, the reunion has been rescheduled for June. Which is much hotter and moldier. We'll see if we make it down.

Michelle Brunner said...

Your vacation sounds wonderful! I am jealous! I will be stuck in cold Ohio all December!

Dragonfly fine designs said...

Some place warm seems great to me right now, considering it is only 30 degrees here in New England.

Dragonfly fine designs said...

Oh, I see you are in MA too, so you know how bitter cold it is.

Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

Yesterday was really gorgeous in Boston and today seems not to bad, though I haven't been outside yet.

This is going to be a family filled vacation which is both good and tiring. But it will be so great watching blee play on the beach.

The Stewart Stuff said...

Have a wonderful time! That's is a long time and I am soooo jealous!
-10oneworld

BlenderBach said...

I love Florida for the holidays :) Since I grew up here, I could never get adjusted to the snow and freezing weather as *christmassy*.

Hope you have fun!

Andrea said...

Lucky you! Have a wonderful time.

Unknown said...

That sounds wonderful. Enjoy the warm sunshine, turquoise sea and vivid green foliage!

Sarah said...

Hope you have a great trip!