Saturday, April 01, 2006

Finished Chin Colle Piece


Red Vines ACEO/ ATC
Originally uploaded by m.Lee.
This is my first finished chin colle piece, an art card. I love the process and am once again excited about what I am making. It is so good that I am finally experimenting again. There is so much that I could do with this process, so many more images are available to me now.

This print is a three layers with two pieces of colored paper glued to the backing card. Dick Blick has some amazing papers for me to use.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful M.Lee. I love these recent visual additions to your blog. Great work!
Mindy Wilson
mwilson.etsy.com

Starry Designs said...

this is really gorgeous

Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

Thank you both. I am pretty excited to see where this new addition leads.