Friday, November 25, 2005



Quite spur of the moment I decided to name my press Landry after a sticker. This name is in the same tradition as our pets; Laguna, Burrito and Maeby.









I have to say that I just adore my studio space. It is pretty spacious and I like how everything is organized. I have a computer area, a cutting area, a carving area and now a printing area. I have a place to hang my prints up to try, store supplies and even a board to tack up work.

It seems that the press bed was cut wrong, it is such a tight fit that I can barely get it through the press and this is not good for printing. I am waiting for a call back from the company that manufactured it and I expect that they will be sending me a new piece. Until then my 200lb baby is merely decoration. I am not overly concerned about it, it will get taken care of soon enough.

No comments: